Importance of pet training:
Dogs are pack animals and every pack needs a leader, that leader is you.
Through training, you learn how to communicate with your dog and your dog learns how to understand what you expect of him/her.
Through training, your dog will be a much better companion.
- Group or private classes are available.
- Each class is approximately an hour long and will meet once a week for six weeks.
- Dogs must be up to date on their shots. A copy of shot record is required.
- Recommended minimum age for Basic Obedience Classes is 5 months.
- Puppy classes 2-5 months.
- Aggressive animals are not permitted in group classes.
- Classes are limited to Five students.